Booking the jumping castle:
- Refer to Our Castle Range to decide the style, size and price (all our prices include GST) of the castle you like.
- When you have decided the jumping castle you want, call Just Jumping Castles on 0420 941 190
On the Day of the hire:
- We will deliver and install your chosen jumping castle before your chosen hire time begins, and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site for the jumping castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass.
- The chosen site must be large enough to accommodate the jumping castle, and be flat ground.
- “There must be an access of at least 1.2 Metres in width to get the jumping castle to the set up site.”
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the jumping castle, which will take about 5 mins. This will include an inspection of the jumping castle pointing out all the features.
- Once the jumping castle has been installed, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 15 mins to complete.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return and remove the jumping castle, this should take about 20 mins to complete.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it.
- “We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site”
- “Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site is not on a grassed surface. Failure to advise us of this will be the hirer’s responsibility.”
- “No Food, Drink, Lollies, Face Paint or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Castle. No Adults to enter children’s castles unless they are seated within the castle – max 1 adult at any one time.”
- There will be a telephone number in case you need to contact us during the hire.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for further information, or feel free to give Just Jumping Castles a call, we’re happy to help.